These easy three-ingredient Sausage Bites are very easy to make and take, or just to have as a simple breakfast or snack at home. Simple recipes are my absolute favorite because I am usually short on time and my culinary skills leave a lot to be desired. These Sausage Bites always receive compliments (one of my coworkers calls them the “marriage proposal / man magnet breakfast”), and no one believes how simple they are to make.
Sausage Bites Ingredients
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 lb. sausage (hot or mild, pork or turkey)
Sausage Bites Instructions
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Brown and drain the sausage. Return to pan.
- Blend in cream cheese until melted (easiest if cut into small chunks first).
- Add a dash of salt and pepper if desired.
- Spray your 9×13 pan with cooking spray. (This recipe is very forgiving, so any pan size close to that will work.)
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls onto the pan. Use your fingers to seal the seams together.
- Cover with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the other package of crescent rolls – again pressing seams together.
- Bake until golden brown. I checked mine after 15 minutes but could need as much as 20.
This batch went to work with me for a holiday breakfast. I had intentions of taking a great picture after cutting, but the pieces were already being grabbed up.
So if you are looking for an easy and impressive go-to option for breakfast or brunch, keep these Sausage Bites.
Stay humble, work hard, be kind.