I just wanted to pop in with a quick treat idea that’s perfect for Easter but will also work for any holiday or as a party favor as it’s 100% customizable. Check out this super simple Holiday Treat Mix.
Holiday Treat Mix Ingredients
- popcorn – I used 3 bags of microwavable popcorn, just be sure to pick out any of unpopped kernels
- pretzel sticks – I used 3 cups
- M&Ms – I used 2 bags
- sprinkles- I used Easter egg sprinkles
- Almond Bark – I used 1/2 of the block pictured, but I think it would have been better with 3/4 to a whole block
Holiday Treat Mix Instructions
- Add your popped popcorn, pretzels and m&ms to a larger container to shake them up. Some candies will settle to the bottom, but this step does help to miss things up.
- Spread mixture out on wax or parchment paper – making sure items are evenly distributed.
- Melt Almond Bark per instructions on package. Spoon melted chocolate over mixture in thin threads in multiple directions.
- Add sprinkles on top.
- Turn over a few times with your hands to make sure chocolate is distributed well.
- Leave to let set up for at least an hour.
- Divide and add to container of your choice. I put the mix in clear cellophane bags and added a bow and personalized tag. Feel free to grab our pdf of Happy Easter tags from the Bunny Gift Jar Post.
This would be a perfect Easter Egg Hunt snack. Would love to know how else would you use it?
In case you still need some Easter inspiration, check out our celebration guide here.
I would love to see your Easter ideas! Feel free to tag me with #behindthescenesbelle or email me: email@example.com
Stay humble, work hard, be kind.