Please kindly see the Behind the Scenes Belle Event Planning and Coordination page for an introduction to our services and explanation of our philosophy.
Behind the Scenes Belle loves being a part of all events, but there’s just nothing at all like a beautiful wedding. Who can blame us for being a little biased?
Our number one goal is for the bride, her family and her party to fully enjoy every aspect of the big day without worrying about any of the details. We excel in the behind the scenes arena and are happy to be involved as much or as little as you would like. That means we can be by your side through the whole journey attending to every detail, or we can step in a few weeks before the big day and fully execute the diligent plans you have made.
Behind the Scenes Belle understands that every bride’s needs are unique, so we don’t want you to feel like you are being forced into a one-size-fits-all program.
We are happy to customize a plan for you that can include any or all of the following:
- Complimentary consultation
- Customized timeline and questionnaire emailed before first meeting
- Unlimited emails, texts, & phone calls starting 6 months prior to your wedding date
- Pinterest collaboration
- Budget development and adherence assistance (including quote review)
- Vendor referrals that match your budget & style. Including but not limited to: ceremony & reception sites, catering, cake, floral, ceremony and reception musicians, photography, videography, favors, transportation, guest accommodations, save-the-date cards, invitations, bridesmaid luncheon site, programs, wedding favors, wedding party site-to-site transportation, etc
- Two (+) in-person meetings in Athens area and Two at venue (initial and final walk-through with any other available vendors)
- Joint final meetings with vendors if not at walk-through
- Fully-detailed Rehearsal and Wedding Day Schedules – custom versions for bride and party and for vendors (emailed ahead of time and available day-of)
- Point person & contact for all vendors starting one week from your wedding date.
- Ceremony layout with notes on processional, recessional, and seating layout for party and family – custom versions for bride and party and for vendors
- Reception Layout with notes on seating, etc. custom versions for bride and party and for vendors
- Rehearsal coordination (can include dinner coordination if desired) 2-4 hours
- Wedding Day Coordination ~ pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception 6-8 hours (assistant coordinator available if needed)
- Ensure ceremony and reception are set up as desired. Including, but not limited to guest book, escort cards, toasting flutes, picture frames, favors, etc.
- Set-up or assist in set-up of ceremony and reception decor
- Cue reception events such as introductions, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, bouquet & garter toss, departure, etc.
- Oversee ushers, guest book attendants, and anyone else with ceremony responsibilities (personal introduction and instructions sent ahead of time via email if desired)
- Delivery, set-up, and break down of all available rentals
- Handle delivery of payments/tips to vendors at ceremony and reception
- Coordinate the gathering all personal items including gifts at the end of the night and putting these items in the location of your choosing.
- Emergency coordinator kit available at event
Don’t see it listed here? Just ask. We are happy to help in any way possible.
Please download our wedding planning and coordination information here.
Email us at email@example.com today to start the conversation about how we can take your wonderful ideas and what-ifs behind the scenes to work them into practical realities.