While searching for an easy Valentine Fudge recipe, I ran across this super simple strawberry fudge. With two ingredients and only microwaving involved (I am seriously candy-making challenged), I thought it was too good to be true. It turned out super simple, super sweet, and super pink!
Ingredients: (only two)
- 1 16 oz can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
Instructions: (melt, mix, pour)
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper or wax paper (either will work and be sure to leave enough on the sides so you can lift the fudge). A larger pan would work too if you would like thinner bars.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt them in 30-second intervals – stirring in between.
- Stir in entire can of strawberry frosting.
- Spread into pan and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve. You can also use cookie cutters to make shapes such as hearts, etc.
The color on this fudge was beautiful and it set up and cut nicely. Fair warning – it is extremely sweet so keep your pieces small.
I took this to work in celebration of Valentine’s Day, but it would also be perfect for a baby shower, princess party or even Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Do you have other super simple fudge recipes? Please share with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay humble, work hard, be kind.