Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to click through and make a purchase.
Did St. Patrick’s Day sneak up on you too? Not to worry – You still have time to time to add a few special touches for your family. I have pulled together a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Guide full of easy, inexpensive and festive touches to help you and your family celebrate. It will save you hours of combing through ideas online and put the best and brightest right at your fingertips.
Download the complete PDF with all sources and links here.
I have a couple more St. Patrick’s super easy projects coming up in the next couple of days. So please check back for those.
I had a great time putting this guide together, and I would love your opinion on the whole concept of celebration guides:
- Do you find them valuable?
- Do you like having the information in one place where you can download, save and refer to later?
- Would you prefer to just have the links to curated Pinterest boards?
- What other topics would you like the guides to include?
- What other holidays/events /occasions would you like to see covered?
Thanks so much for your feedback! Feel free to comment below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay humble, work hard, be kind.